Monday, January 2, 2012

My 2011 Travel Milestones


My 2011 flight routes, courtesy of Flight Diary.

Happy New Year!!!

As I prepare myself for 2012 and another busy year of travel and transit, I look back with great pride and joy at TTT's memorable "firsts" of 2011...


First time using London-Gatwick Airport
First flight on British Airways, LGW-AMS
First visit to the Netherlands / Amsterdam
First visit to Belgium / Brussels
First time using Paris-Orly Airport
First visit to Greece / Athens


View of the Athens Airport tarmac from my Alitalia seat, en route to Rome

First flight on Alitalia, ATH-FCO
First visit to Italy / Rome
First visit to Venice
First visit to Florence
First visit to Pisa


---

My goals for 2012:


Kansas City
Tijuana
Dublin
Memphis








No comments:

Post a Comment